Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I just love this snowman image! It is from Stampassions. I stamped it with Staz On and colored it in, and then trimmed it and cut the corners with a Stampin' Up punch and layered it on the red and green. THEN I used a Versamark clear inkpad and went over the entire image. After that, I sprinkled on some sheer glittery embossing powder and heat it. I have had the powder about fifteen years (REALLY) and don't know what brand it is, but I know Stampin Up has one you can use. This leaves a sparkly coating on the image and it is really cool. The other strip of paper is some holographic sparkly stuff I also got years ago. It is from Crayola. You can't see it on this photo, but it is real shiny. I ran it through my Cuttlebug dotted embossing folder to give it dimension.

No comments: