Thursday, December 11, 2008

Patti's Kids

Well, my friend LuAnn sent me some new stamps last week and I have been having the BEST time! They are from the Patti's Kids line (one of my favorites) and are so much fun to color (another one of my favorite things). I think my love of coloring stems from when I was a kid. Going to town to the dime store and getting a new coloring book and box of crayons was wonderful!!!! The BIG box of crayons with all those sharp points was the greatest. I don't use crayons anymore. Now my tool of choice would be my Tria markers. I have also purchased a few of the Copics that everyone loves, but I really like the 3 tips on the Trias, especially the teenie tiny one that gets into those tight spots! The next several cards are all done with my new images and I still have more to do. There just isn't enough time in a day, even staying up until 2 or 3 in the morning! You can purchase these stamps at:http://www.stampaffair.com/catalog/pattiskids/kids1.shtml

No comments: