Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Design Team Challenge Card 1


I am on a design team for Stamp N Plus Scrap N, a great company that carries an array of different rubber stamps and also a line of powdered chalks to die for.  (You can see all thier products at: http://www.stampaffair.com/main.htm  )  We are having a design team challenge with a couple of the many iris folding stamps they have.  Now, to be honest, I was not that excited about iris folding but after this challenge I have had a big change of heart.  These stamps are fun to work with and it is exciting to see the design come together once it is finished.  For this card I used a Spellbinder's round Nestability die to cut out the finished image.  The patterned papers are some I had left from Papers by Catherine and the corner die is from Sizzix.  The glittery paper I used for the folding is my last sheet of a pack from Crayola that I picked up at Big Lots years ago.  I colored the coins with a gold Copic marker.

No comments: