Monday, April 19, 2010

Patti's Kids

Once I get started on coloring the adorable Patti's Kids images, I go crazy and do TONS of them.  Can't help myself--they make up into such sweet cards.  Here's another one for you to see.  This one makes me hungry for my husband's homemade strawberry ice cream.  Mmmmm yummy.  Of course now I have to share it with the grandkids, who usually end up taking it home with them.

I used some new paper from K and Company that I picked up at Michaels.  Got to use a few of my many "tools"--Nestability dies, Martha Stewart border punch, and an EK Success double photo corner punch.  I used some Tim Holtz distress ink around the image oval to make it blend in a little better with the worn look of the papers I used.  I dabbed a little on the ribbon too so it wasn't so white.  I colored her skin with a Copic marker and used my Tria markers to do the rest.

3 comments:

Kathy H said...

LOVELY...

Basement Stamper said...

cute card, yummy!

Sylvia from Minnesota said...

I love 6x6 cards too, the colors are fantastic! thanks, sylvia