Thursday, September 30, 2010

Merry Everything--Christmas Stamping All Year Round

Here is a Christmas card with lots of glitz.  I started with some
metallic red cardstock (Hobby Lobby) and went around the edge
with a silver marker (some of it got cut off in the picture).  Then
I stamped in silver and embossed with Judi-Kins Agean Silver powder
which is my favorite silver EP.  I then stamped and colored the main
image and mounted it on some silver metallic paper.  I used Staz On
black ink to stamp the sentiment and cut it out with a small scalloped
punch.  I added the ribbon to complete the card.  The picture just doesn't
do it justice.  It is really sparkly!
I am using this card for the Christmas Stampin All Year Round challenge
this week.  When I looked at the picture for an idea, all the red struck
me, so I wanted to use red as the base of my card. Also,
the twinkling glittery lights stuck out. You can find the Challenge at
 CHRISTMAS STAMPING ALL YEAR ROUND.

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the shimmery red paper with the silver embossing! She's pretty cute, too!!! FAB card and you didn't even have to use glitter!!