Thursday, October 28, 2010

Something A Little Different


I am on the Design Team for Delicious Scraps, and have
been doing digital scrapbook layouts for them for quite
a while.  It is lots of fun and Anna is a super gal with a lot
of designing talent.  Her kits are very inexpensive, and she
often posts freebie kits on her blog, which can be found at
Tonight I had this "brilliant" idea to try and use a couple
of her kits to make digital cards.  It was SO MUCH FUN!!!!
I could add and delete whatever I wanted, and really play
with the designs before I decided they were finished.  It
took no time at all to come up with these two card using
the "Sweet Christmas" and "Thankful" kits.  The ThankFul
kit is brand new and is on sale for only 99 CENTS!  It has
twelve papers and 35 elements and there is a FREE add-on
kit too. Worth checking into.

No comments: