Thursday, November 11, 2010

After the Crash

Well, my computer went haywire and  refuses to power up.  This happened last week.
WHAT A PAIN!!!  I am using my husband's laptop until the repair people
return with the parts they need to fix mine.  Meanwhile, I cannot type on these keys
and my husband does not have anything that works with graphics except a minimal
paint shop program.  Did I say I was having a major FREAK OUT?!    So anyway,
after a lot of disasters, I think I can now at least transfer a picture to his computer and sort-of
crop it.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that my own computer will be up and
running by Sunday for the big DE NAMI bloghop and I will be able to do my weekly post
at the STAMP'N PLUS SCRAP'N blog.
Anyway, I am busy working on everything Christmas and this is one of the cards
I finished today.  The stamp is Penny Black and the paper is from K & Company.

No comments: