Sunday, March 13, 2011

Here comes Peter Cottontail. . .

. . . . hopping down the bunny trail. Hippity Hoppity, Easter's on its way. Yup, Easter is right around the corner. I love sending cards to the grandkids, because they love getting mail--any mail! It is a fun, unexpected surprise. If you like to remember some one with a card on Easter, here are some sweet little images that work up into an adorable card.



Using white pigment ink, I stamped onto vellum and embossed with white embossing powder. Be sure to keep your heat gun moving so you don't burn the vellum or make it curl. I actually have some thicker vellum that I got at Marco's Paper. I found it doesn't warp as easily, but it is thicker, so it doesn't have quite as much transparency. I colored the back of the vellum with alcohol markers to keep the softer look. I also used the vellum to cut a border with a long Sizzix die and then ran it through my Cuttlebug in a dotted embossing folder. The papers I used are from Martha Stewart. Now hop on over to STAMP'N PLUS SCRAP'N and find some Easter stamps that you like!

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh, Beverly! This is just so ADORABLE! Are you entering this into any challenges? This would win for sure!