Wednesday, April 13, 2011

De Nami Challenge

Over at the DE NAMI BLOG they are having a Monochromatic Challenge.  I guess I never thought about it before, but making a card with basically shades of just ONE color is not the easiest thing to do!
Also, I really do not have many DeNami stamps, so that made it even more challenging.  Here is what I
came up with.
I used some dies from Papertrey along with a couple EK Success punches to help me put this card together.  The flower is stamped and embossed and is a De Nami image.  I threaded my buttons with tulle fabric.  The leaves are punched from vellum, and the sentiment is computer generated and printed on vellum.

6 comments:

Paulina said...

Pretty card, Beverly! Love the soft colors you used!

Thanks for joining in on the DeNami Blog Hop challenge!

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a pretty card! Love all of those flowers and different shades of pink!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Sue Lelli said...

Monochromatic IS a challenge but your card turned out so PRETTY! LOVE the punched edges and the roses BEST!

Laurie said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! I do love that bling! So glad you could hop along with us!

Andrea M said...

An absolute vision in pink!!! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along in the blog hop!