Sunday, May 29, 2011

Going Grey With Scrap Creations Challenge

Here is a card I decided to enter into the GOING GREY WITH SCRAP CREATIONS CHALLENGE.
The idea was to use  designer papers--lots of it!  I have used three dp's from Jillibean Design.  The images are from    Stamp'n Plus Scrap'n.  I also posted this card for my weekly post at the  Stamp'n Plus Scrap'n Blog.
I got to use my new Recollections punch to make the cross stitch border (saved the punched out x's to use for something else).  Also used a Spellbinder's die to cut out the image and also to cut out the sentiment tag.  I found that orange ribbon at Target at their "Dollar Spot" (of all places!).

2 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

So CUTE! Can't believe that cross stitch punch! Great detail! LOVE all the different papers you used!

Bubbles said...

Gotta agree, that cross stitch punch is AMAZING... love it! The papers you've chosen are great together... fingers crossed for you :)