Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Swan Song

When I saw this sweet image, I knew I had to make a card with it. Isn't it a beauty?! I stamped it in white and just touched the spots where there was some shading, using a pale blue marker. After I cut it out with a

Spellbinder's die, I sponged around the image with a pastel blue chalk ink. I then layered it on a blue scallop that I also cut with a Spellbinders die. The sweet papers are from Jillibean Soup. I ran a piece of redline tape across the card and gathered the seam binding along it. The bow and some little Dew Drops finished it off.


STAMP'N PLUS SCRAP'N has a large selection of animal and bird themed stamps, including various breeds of dogs, and even a few dinosaurs. Check it out!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Great card Beverly, I love the ruffled ribbon.