Friday, June 17, 2011

Butterfly Stamp

I had seen this set of butterfly stamps by Inkadinkadoo a while back.  I couldn't remember where I had seen it, but when I decided I HAD to have it, I couldn't find it at either Michaels' or Hobby Lobby.  So I did what I usually do and went to Ebay.  It was in my mailbox yesterday and this morning I had the pleasure of using it.  This is the card I came up with, using two of the butterflies from the set, and a couple Papertrey Ink stamps for the sentiment.  I used some white embossing powder that I came across in a drawer the other day to emboss my images.  Since doing the frame in my DeNami blog hop card (below) I have been playing around with my  Nestabilities, which I used for the  center circle.

1 comment:

Cor* said...

This is very very elegant. I love your light eggplant & white colors. Who doesn't love butterflies!