Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Die

Last week I came across a new stamp company (to me anyway), called Lil' Inker Designs.  I had seen a couple cards lately with these adorable pinwheels on and voila! they sell the die and stamp set at Lil' Inker.  So I ordered it on Sunday and it arrived in Wednesday's mail.  YES!  So tonight I sat down and did some serious playing.  Here is my first effort with the die.
I had some cute double sided paper from  My Mind's Eye that worked great for my pinwheel card.
I used a Fiskars border punch and a Papertrey button die to help with my embellishments.  Since I didn't happen to have the right color buttons, the button die was the perfect answer.  This card was fun and I can't wait to make some more pinwheels!

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh, Beverly! I am so GLAD I finally have computer access so I could see this FAB card! LOVE the pinwheel a LOT! LOVE the colors and the papers! FAB card!