Sunday, September 18, 2011

Key to My Heart

Who holds the key to your heart? If you are like me, once you started having children, they became the number one key holders. Then the grandkids started arriving and they bumped their parents out of that number one position. Well, this week my oldest daughter turns the big 40. Hard to believe. I don't know where those years went so quickly. Anyway, for this week I will give her top spot again. I will be remembering all the fun times we shared when she was the "only one" in our lives. She was a beautiful baby and grew up to be a beautiful woman, inside and out. Now she has three kids of her own who hold that key to her heart and she is doing an amazing job raising them (although she is a little overboard on the "watch the sweets" thing and I am always getting in trouble). There is a big party for her next Saturday. She told us it's too bad we won't be able to attend. We have to babysit!
Credits:
Image:  Patti's Kids from Stamp'N Plus Scrap'N
Papers: K and Company
Border Punch: Fiskars
Ribbon: Michael's
Oval die:  Spellbinders


1 comment:

BrossArtAddiction said...

Cute card! Love the pretty DP! :D

Big Hugz,
xx Tracey xx