Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wedding stuff. . .

It's all about weddings at our house lately. We are in the midst of plans for our youngest daughter's wedding. She's getting married in July at a ranch near Austin, Texas. Such fun! I probably should have done this card with peach-colored accents, as that is her color along with a soft green. The pink is easily changed to any color to go along with a color scheme. The little bride Stamp'N Plus Scrap'N image is one that I really like. I especially appreciate the petite size that allows it to "fit" on top of the die cut layers that are so popular in the stamping world right now. Here is a close up.

I used two colors of white on the lacy die cuts to go along with the two white shades on my paper. I have to admit, it was a mistake at first, but I decided I liked the idea of the two shades!

On my way to a Super Bowl get-together with my kids & grandkids, so I have to run.

Enjoy the rest of your day, and GO LIONS! (I can dream, can't I?)

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE the double layer and two colors of the lacy die-cuts! CUTE image and coloring! How FUN to plan for a wedding, Bev!