Sunday, June 24, 2012

I did a card with one of those adorable Patti's Kids images that I love. Cory is enjoying some yummy candy in this one. You can find her HERE at the online store. I distressed the edges of a white card with brown ink to start out. Then I layered the floral designer paper on the card, leaving a small border. I stamped the image and colored it with alcohol markers and then cut it out. I adhered it to a piece of red textured card stock using dimensional dots. Then I adhered each of the corners onto a slightly larger piece of blue textured card stock. I also cut a thin strip from the ble and adhered it to the red check designer paper. I took this piece and ran it between the red and blue card stock and glued the whole piece to my card. I added a little knotted ribbon and adhered a button on it to finish off my card. Simple and cute.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Deb said...

What a super image, I love her hair and such great flower dp--have a great week Bev
Debs
xxx

Sue Lelli said...

CUTE image, Beverly, and i LOVE how you layers all of the papers and patterns! The red bow and button and twine are DAB details!