Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Anything Goes



It's time for another Challenge at the Stamp'N Plus Scrap'N Blog.
 This time our theme is "Anything Goes." For this very pink card, I started by stamping the image twice and coloring it in with alcohol markers. I cut the first image out using a Spellbinder's die and sponged around the image before remiving the die. The on the second image, I cut the girl out completely. I adhered her on top of the first image using pop dots. Then I added the eyelets. I used an A2 card and for my paprs, I used some Nitwit Designs digital papers. I punched the middle border with a Stampin' Up Ribbon punch. I added the image and bow to the card and finished it up with a Stamp'N Plus Scrap'N sentiment cut out with a Spellbinder's die.   Come visit us at the blog and join in the challenge fun with the new Design Team. Lots of great projects to give you inspiration!

I am also entering this card in the CR84FN Color Challenge.  It has been a while since I have been in one of their challenges!!  The colors I chose just happened to work out!

5 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful card. Love the pink and the label your sentiment is on. Great work.

Bonnie Irvine said...

Beverly, this card has such a sweet vintag feel to it. The depth you achieved with the layering of the image is very cool. Great choice of dies to show off the sentiment. Pretty, pretty.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card Beverly! Love the little girl and the pretty pink paper! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Sue Lelli said...

Your coloring is always so PRETTY, Bev! LOVE your papers and label, too! FAB card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Regina Easter said...

love love love all the pink...so cute