Sunday, August 19, 2012

Mother Love

I apologize for the way this card looks. The child really doesn't have splats of gray on his skin and the buttons are not shaded. I was on my computer last night for TWO and a half HOURS trying to get this card uploaded from my camera and then from my cell phone, and then my scanner. For some reason unknown to me, neither the camera nor my IPhone was able to get it uploaded--usually it is a breeze. My CD Rom will also not open CD's, so I am thinking there is some major problem going on here? So this morning, I scanned some more, and this was the best I could do. At least you get the idea. This fabulous image from the HERITAGE COLLECTION is my favorite from the series (although it is hard to pick just one). If you haven't checked out these images, please do. There are several and the artwork is gorgeous. I used some bold color alcohol markers to color the image before adhering it to my card with pop dots.
 

No comments: