Thursday, June 13, 2013

Using Templates at Stamp Club

Stamp Club  is coming up again in a couple of weeks and I volunteered to help out with projects again. I am actually enjoying getting ideas together and making some samples.  We will be using some templates that I have had FOREVER.  They are from Stampassions, a company that is no longer in business.  I found them in a bunch of files I have and thought it might be fun to just supply the templates and let everyone make whatever they want with them.  It is always easier to have an actual card/project to look at when you are working with directions, especially when the directions are not well done or hard to comprehend.  Sooo I have been a busy bee the last couple weeks. 
 
Here is one of the samples.  It is for a tunnel card, which is very dimensional, but folds flat for mailing.
 

 
I stamped a sentiment on the back

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

Now I REALLY wish I was going to be there! This card is so CUTE! LOVE your clouds and the bunny and those flowers! The ladies will LOVE this!