Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our Creative Corner

I made this card for the blog challenge at Our Creative Corner.
It is the first time I have entered a blog challenge and did it at the encouragement of my friend, Sue who keeps telling me how much fun it is.  You can find this challenge at      http://www.ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/

INGREDIENTS:
Designer paper--My Mind's Eye
Heart punch and border punch--Martha Stewart
Scalloped ovals--Nestabilities
Sentiment stamp--Michaels
Ribbon--Hobby Lobby

3 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is totally adorable. I love the color combo and all the hearts. Wonderful job on the OCC sketch. So happy you could join in the fun with us this week!

Kathy H said...

Great job! Challenges are so fun!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the colors and the card!