Sunday, May 30, 2010

This stamp is one of many old timey stamps available at:  RIVER CITY RUBBERWORKS.
I took a class from these ladies at Papers by Catherine when I worked there with my pal Cathy.  It was an amazing colored pencil class and if I could color with pencils the way they do, I will have died and gone to Heaven!  I colored this particular image with my sidekick alcohol markers. I paper-pierced each and every one of those teeny tiny holes by hand to add a little pizzaz to what I think is already a pretty snappy card.  If you like this type of stamp, they have tons of them and some really hilarious sentiment stamps too.  My favorite is "We've been through a lot together and most of it was your fault." (I have used that one many a time!)  If you hurry, I think they have free shipping through May. Such a deal!!

No comments: