Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Butterfly die

I have been wanting to buy a butterfly punch that I saw a while back, but the stores are all out of them, and they are super expensive on E-bay, so I haven't made the purchase yet.  I got out some old butterfly punches and have used them on a few cards, which is nice since it has put them back into the forefront instead of just sitting in my "punch holder" on the door.  My punch holder consists of a heavy duty clear vinyl shoe holder that hangs over the door--I actually have two, one on each side of the door.  It works GREAT.  I can see all my punches and don't have to dig around for them.  I picked it up at WalMart.  Anyway, I am getting waaaaaay off subject here.  While on Ebay, I decided to check for a butterfly die, and found this one.  I just got it in the mail this week and I love it.  It is from Spellbinders and there are two dies which produce two styles of butterflies.  The size is perfect.  I have already used it on aa couple of cards, this being one of them.  The glittery desisgner paper on this card is from My Mind's Eye and the solid cardstock is from The Paper Studio.

No comments: