Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fairy Fun Friday

This week, the challenge at FAIRY FUN FRIDAY is
"Favorite Nursery Rhyme."   I use the Five Little Ducks rhyme, which has a few different versions, mine being,
Five little ducks went out to play
Over the hill and far away
The mother duck said Quack, Quack come back
Four little ducks came running back. . .
Of course, it goes on until there are no ducks and then finally they all come back.
My main purpose in using this particular rhyme was so I could use the darling duck image  at
My neice sent me these adorable picutes of her little one playing in the swings.
Come on over and share your nursery rhymes with us!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love all the work you put into this with the little duckies both as originally drawn and mirrored. They really had to your page and that adorable toddler!

Dorte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorte said...

A really cute LO, and an adorable kid ;) Enjoy your weekend.
Smiles, Dorte,xx

Cor* said...

I just love these images with your scrapbook layout! perfecT ! Great rhyme!