Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mother's Day Card

Happy Easter! Hope you are spending a lovely relaxing day with loved ones.  With Easter soon behind us, next up is Mother's Day.  I read once that Mother's Day was the highest volume day for phone calls.  So, if you still are fortunate enough to have your mom in your life, don't forget to give her a call.  A card would be nice too.  With that in mind, I found a wonderful image for a Mother's Day card.
This beautiful lady was perfect for the front of this Victorian inspired card.  The image is one of many beautiful stamps from STAMP'N PLUS SCRAP'N that are perfect for a card for any special lady.
I used designer papers from K & Company that fit the feminine theme beautifully. I also used a border punch from Martha Stewart and I made the cream colored roses with Sizzix die.
Enjoy the rest of your Easter holiday and don't eat too many chocolate eggs!

No comments: