Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pulling Out the Spellbinders

I have been having great fun the last couple days playing with my  Spellbinders dies.  In my next life I have decided to be independently wealthy so I can buy all the  Spellbinder dies I want.  Unfortunately, the budget doesn't allow for that  this time around, so I will just have to "make do" with what I have, along with mooching off my friends and using what they have.
This is one of the most recent "creations" that I came up with.
 
I used a die as the base card by folding my card stock in half and then laying the edge of the die just slightly beyond the fold, thus creating a hinged card.  It is really simple and makes a gorgeous "shaped" card for you to embellish.  I got some awesome glitter corrugated paper at Michaels that looks amazing on these elegant cards.  Some of the new Spellbinder dies are so beautiful, that you don't need to add much to make an eye catching card.

1 comment: