Friday, May 31, 2013

Second Card

I did two cards for stamp club this month because I HAD to use the stamp set I recently got at a friend's stamp sale.  She decided to get rid of some of the stamps she rarely uses so she will have room for new ones.


I already had the punch from Stampin' Up so finding this set was extra sweet.  I cut the wavy scalloped edge with a new set of Spellbinders dies that I saw and of course HAD to have.  Girls from stamp club are now buying them all up!! LOL  We put the die kind of in a diagonal across the front of our white card to cut it and then layered that over the blue.  The diagonal idea came about because the die wouldn't fit across the card through my old Cuttlebug machine.  Thus, a new idea was born!!  It actually was pretty cute done this way.  I love the red and blue combination whenever I see it, so decided to use it for this card, as I had a lot of the blue cards and it was time to let them go.
The white blends into the background  but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

Really LOVE those stamped flowers, Bev! PRETTY card, Bev!